Whether you are married, in a partnership, or considering taking your relationship to the next level, issues can arise in even the healthiest of relationships. Common relationship issues include:
- Communication issues
- Difficulty working through conflict
- Being uncertain what a”healthy relationship” really means, and how yours measures up
- Affairs (physical and/or emotional)
- Issues with other family members
- Substance abuse/dependency issues
- Deciding whether to move the relationship forward
- Considering whether to have children
- Transitioning into life with a new baby
I have worked for years helping couples develop and improve communication/conflict resolution skills, work through affairs, identify whether to move the relationship forward, and manage life transitions. I am careful to consider each person’s perspective and experience, and will work with you to find a healthy dynamic that is unique to your own relationship and personalities.
If you and your partner are interested in couples counseling, please visit the contact page to schedule an appointment.